New Feature Announcement:
XENDEE’s latest update allows users to integrate the economic dispatch optimizations with the power flow study within the Detailed Technical Design. This new integration allows cutting-edge simulation of components and Microgrid interaction under real-world conditions with minimal time and expense. Eliminate tedious, expensive, manual, and error-prone processes with XENDEE’s Microgrid optimization platform that is truly integrated with the one-line diagram, power flow analysis, and generative techno-economic and dispatch optimization algorithms.
Simulating power flows and visualizing the one-line diagram will let you foresee issues, gain confidence, and deliver investment-grade, bankable Microgrids. Simulating the complete Microgrid power distribution system as close to reality as possible is the most reliable, proven, and cost-effective method that ensures bankable solutions before actually implementing a project.
XENDEE’s patented technology gives users the ability to accurately determine kW and kvar flows, voltages, and currents at every node. Designers can then visually identify and resolve cable and transformer overloads/underloads, and voltage violations instantly – all from the Microgrid one-line diagram.
Moreover, you can now rapidly improve the bankability of system configurations by instantly identifying opportunities to further reduce energy costs, and ensure resilience by optimizing system efficiency through proper sizing of cables, transformers and other power distribution equipment in combination with optimized Microgrid operating scenarios (e.g. islanded vs grid-tied).
XENDEE’s Quasi-Static Time-Series (QSTS) Power Flow feature also visually highlights overloaded conditions, calls out improperly sized equipment, and displays transformer tap settings and other smart grid voltage control technologies.
Rich One-Line Diagram Design and Visualization:
- Enhanced one-line diagram modeling with cutting-edge layout algorithms eliminates tedious design work, saving you time and money.
- Track all electrical equipment within the user interface.
- Integrated smart modeling guarantees error-free designs with automatic alerts and solutions to fix identified issues.
- Built-in GIS layout and visualization features with Google Maps integration.
- ANSI/IEEE, and IEC standard symbols.
- Print one-lines or save them as images and PDF files.
- 100% plug-and play with open-source solutions.
Advanced Analytical Capabilities:
- Overloaded equipment analysis highlighted on one-line diagrams for rapid re-sizing.
- Overload and underloading violation analysis on transformers, and cables.
- Nodes and buses with voltage violations colored for easy identification.
- Adjustable thresholds for voltage and overload/underloading violations.
- User-selectable slack bus for islanded scenarios.
- Smart and grid-forming inverter simulation for Solar PV and Storage only systems.
Multiple Generator Types and Models:
Multiple generators and generator types can be modeled as:
- Constant PQ
- Constant Z
- Constant P (V)
- Constant P Fixed Q
- Constant P Fixed Reactance
- Constant PQ Current Limited
Multiple Battery Energy Storage System Models:
Multiple battery storage systems can be modeled as:
- Constant kW @ Power Factor
- Constant Admittance
Multiple Load Models:
Multiple loads and load types including EV Charging Stations can be modeled as:
- Constant kVA
- Constant Current
- Constant Impedance
- Constant P Quadratic Q
- Linear P Quadratic Q