Inside Sales Representative
XENDEE, the leader in transforming the worldwide energy landscape, is seeking an outstanding, energetic, and creative mind for sales our SaaS applications to design and operate renewable energy microgrid solutions.
We are seeking a full-time Inside Sales rep. You will be responsible for sales of our planning and design optimization software subscription services to renewable energy project planners, investors, and stakeholders worldwide, which will contribute to helping humanity transition to a clean, reliable renewable energy world.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will perform the following tasks:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Working closely with the product and marketing teams for further development and closure.
- Provide quotes, close sales, and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
The position requires excellent technical product sales and lead nurturing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in inside sales, preferably in a related industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone/remote presentation presence and experience fielding dozens of leads per day.
- Ability to effectively conduct and perform collaborative teamwork and interact with a broad range of partners and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to independently carry out work.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in preparing market analysis reports.
We offer an innovative, flexible, and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.