Innovative Mobile Nanogrid Design & Operation app
Xendee is the leader in transforming the worldwide energy landscape, is seeking outstanding, energetic, and creative minds for innovative mobile app to design and operate nanogrid.
We are seeking a full-time product manager for our San Diego location. You will be a key member in creating and launching a new mobile app for design & operation of residential nanogrids and directly contribute to a renewable based world.
As a Product Manager Associate you will perform following tasks:
- Understand users’ needs and how they interact with our products and transform requirements and feature request into product specifications.
- Define product specification based on the user needs
- Effectively communicate technical information and strategy to stakeholders such customers, suppliers, and media.
- Coordinate with the engineering team on implementation details and timeline
- Analyze product usage and customer feedback to improve the product
- Publish new features and product release
The position requires excellent abilities to think innovatively to create awesome user experience in designing and operation of complex nanogrids for residential customers.
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager
- Ability to effectively conduct and perform collaborative team work, and interact with a broad range of partners and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to independently carry out work
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and record-keeping skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in preparing technical reports.
We offer an innovative, flexible, and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
If interested, please contact Naser Partovi: email@example.com