Engineer for Microgrid Project and User Support
XENDEE (www.xendee.com), the leader in transforming the worldwide energy landscape, is seeking outstanding, energetic, and creative minds for engineering work and user support.
We are seeking an engineer (full time) for our San Diego location. You will be a key member in supporting Distributed Energy Resources (DER) and Microgrid engineering studies for our clients and at the same time answer technical questions regarding our XENDEE platform.
As Engineer you will perform following tasks:
- Interact with our industry partners and XENDEE users and support them on technical and XENDEE software questions .
- Interact with our industry partners and perform DER and Microgrid projects for them.
- Provide XENDEE demonstrations to possible clients.
The position requires excellent abilities to think innovatively and independently, to explore, accomplish, and use the XENDEE platform in creative ways.
- BS (preferred MS) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or similar technical education) with experience in power flow and Microgrid studies, or an engineering science relevant to distribution grids, distributed energy resources, and Microgrids.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively conduct and perform collaborative teamwork, and interact with a broad range of partners and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to independently carry out work.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with clients.
We offer an innovative, flexible, and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.