Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer for Enterprise and SaaS Web Applications
XENDEE (www.xendee.com) is seeking outstanding, energetic and creative minds to help us create the most compelling user experiences and software solutions that will accelerate distributed renewable energy systems adoption.
We are actively seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be a key member in testing and validating XENDEE’s microgrid modelling and optimization software platform, which researchers, investors, real estate developers and government agencies use to screen, analyze, design and operate renewable microgrid projects helping to make a renewable energy-based world a reality.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will perform the following tasks:
- Create detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases
- Test new features after development, checking for completeness and consistency
- Identify, record, document and track bugs and other software defects
- Coordinate with both our engineering and software development teams to identify system requirements and to report discovered issues
The position requires excellent abilities to think analytically to ensure a bug-free and awesome user experience.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with proven work experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA tools, processes and methodologies
- Experience writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and practices
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
An innovative, flexible and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. Remote work or flexible work schedule/hours are possible.