Senior Software Engineer
.NET Senior Software Engineer for Enterprise and SaaS Web Applications
XENDEE (www.xendee.com) is seeking outstanding, energetic and creative minds to help us create the most compelling user experiences and software solutions that will help accelerate the adoption of distributed renewable energy systems.
We are actively seeking full-time .NET Senior Software Engineers. You will be a key member in building XENDEE’s microgrid modelling and optimization software platform, which researchers, investors, real estate developers and government agencies use to screen, analyze, design and operate renewable-friendly microgrid projects, helping to make a renewable energy-based world a reality.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will perform the following tasks:
- Full lifecycle application development: plan, design, implement, test and release new features on the XENDEE platform.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support your fellow team members in the form of feedback, code reviews, pair programming, testing, etc.
- Write well-designed, maintainable and testable code.
- Integrate third-party software components and APIs into the XENDEE platform as needed.
The position requires excellent abilities to think innovatively and independently. It is ideal for someone passionate about solving problems through code and who works best independently and in a small group.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, plus 5+ years related experience in the industry.
- Strong experience with building and maintaining web applications built using the Microsoft Stack – IIS, ASP.NET, SQL Server.
- Experience designing, building and querying relational databases, ideally Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering real-world, web-based products.
- Ability to both understand and integrate with third-party APIs and software components, as well as experience authoring APIs for business partners to access.
An innovative, flexible and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. Remote work or flexible work schedule/hours are possible.