Xendee, a leader in microgrid decision support and operation software, today announced that company management will moderate two panels and offer two live design sessions at the upcoming Microgrid 2022 Conference in Philadelphia on June 1-2, 2022.
Microgrid 2022 is hosted by Microgrid Knowledge, the world’s largest news site dedicated to all things microgrid. Following its sold-out Microgrid California conference in October 2021, Microgrid Knowledge is again gathering industry leaders, this time in Philadelphia, as microgrids increasingly show their worth facing off climate disasters.
“It is the kind of thought leadership that companies like Xendee bring to our stage that makes the Microgrid Knowledge Conference series a success. We truly appreciate Xendee’s participation,” said Elisa Wood, Editor-in-Chief of Microgrid Knowledge. “Microgrid 2022 is shaping up to be our best event yet with nearly 100 expert speakers, more than a dozen panel discussions and workshops, an exciting exhibit hall and many networking opportunities. If you’re interested in microgrids, this is the one conference you do not want to miss this spring.”
Here is how Xendee will participate in the event:
Demo Sessions at Xendee Booth #2
- June 1st at 3:20 – 4:20pm ET
- June 2nd at 9:30 – 10:30am ET
- Bring a computer and join Xendee Co-Founder and CTO, Michael Stadler, Ph.D. for a one-hour live session where attendees will use the Xendee platform to design and optimize a microgrid. He will work through the microgrid design process from start to finish while attendees can watch or follow along on their own devices.
- Attendees will also receive a one-month free trial of Xendee after the event to further create designs and explore the platform
Breakout Session: Growing Food, Grapes and Cannabis with Microgrid Power
- June 1st at 1:55pm ET
- Michael Stadler, CTO and Co-Founder, Xendee will moderate
Breakout Session: Graduating Beyond the Basics: The latest microgrid innovations for campuses
- June 2nd at 2:45pm ET
- Adib Naslé, CEO & Co-Founder, Xendee will moderate
To learn more about Xendee, please visit https://xendee.com/.
Xendee brings unparalleled speed and sophistication for project decision support, planning, design, resilience, and real-time operation. We serve government and private entities who share our mission for a cleaner planet, and for our contributions we received the 2021 Edison Gold Award for Critical Human Infrastructure. Contact us to learn about how we can help you rapidly generate and compare complete bankable solutions with confidence and identify the best opportunities for you to meet your scope 1 & 2, and Net-Zero commitments.